The Virginia Festival Of The Wheel at the Boar's Head Resort
"A Celebration Of The Automobile" To Benefit UVA Cancer Center
Presenting the finest display of Collector Classic Automobiles in the State of Virginia in our 3rd Annual event. These will be distinctive vehicles - many you've NEVER seen - in a venue like no other car show. The Virginia Festival of the Wheel is a 501.C.3 Corporation (sponsorships and donations are all tax deductible) and all proceeds will be donated to the UVA Cancer Center to assist in the tremendous work they do. We're lining up sponsors for the event right now - giving businesses a unique and terrific opportunity to align themselves with this massive community event that is sure to be an Annual Charlottesville Tradition for many years to come - not to mention giving those businesses a sensational amount of exposure in the process!
The EventThis will be a three-day event beginning Friday evening, September 4th, featuring:
• Cars and Conversation Reception at the Mill Room 5:30 – 7:00 pm. Friday, Sept 5.
• Cars and Coffee sponsored by Hagerty Insurance 8:00-10:00 a.m. Saturday, Sept. 6.
• Jefferson Trail Road Tour to Pollak Vineyard 11:00 a.m.- 1:00 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 6
• An Evening at the Boars Head Reception and Dinner presented by Umansky Automotive 6:00 p.m.-8:15 p.m. Sept.6
• Virginia Festival of the Wheel Concours 10:00 a.m.- 3:00 p.m. Sunday, Sept.7
This event will draw many auto enthusiasts, their spouses and families to Charlottesville and our goal is to provide them with a great experience and share our beautiful City with them. We can only accomplish this goal with the generous support of firms and individuals who are willing to participate as partners in this event as sponsors, vendors, advertisers or donors to continue the success of the event.
Our ultimate goal is to raise significant funds from this event to donate to the UVA Cancer Center, which has made such a difference in the lives of those who have received treatment there and are now cancer free.